Work with the project leads to develop new content, assist in curriculum development and lesson planning, assist in research and publication project, and network with the leading thinkers in Islamic education and sciences across the globe.
- Undergraduate students and/or older preferred
- Time commitment: 5-8 hours/week availability
- Basic social media literacy (Facebook, Instagram, GSuite, Squarespace and graphic design is a plus)
- Fluent in English written and spoken (Arabic is a plus)
- Educational Background in education, the social sciences or Islamic Sciences is preferred but not a requirement
- Ability to telecommute